General Terms & Conditions
Participant’s Registration Fee includes:
- Access to all Scientific Sessions, Exhibition & poster sessions
- Conference bag
- Printed version of the Final Congress Program onsite
- Opening Ceremony
- Social events
- Lunches are not included in the registration fee
- For accompanying persons, only admission to the opening ceremony and social events will be covered by the registration fee
- Registration fee does not include accommodation
Mode of Payment
All payments must be made in EURO (€):
- By Bank Transfer to:
Piraeus Bank (Mesogeion av., 155 61 Cholargos-Athens, Tel.: +30 2106565000 – Branch number: 2076)
SWIFT: PIRBGRAA – IBAN: GR 540 1720 7600 0507 6025 2284 85
Beneficiary: Hellenic Society of Medical Mycology
- Please note that Bank charges should be paid in addition to the registration fee.
- The name of the participant must be stated on the transaction documents.
- Payment by direct debit and credit card (only Visa and Mastercard are accepted)
- On-site Payment at the registration desk in Mediterranean Palace
- Please note that personal checks are not accepted
We hope everyone who registers for the conference will be able to attend; however, we know extenuating circumstances do occur. The Cancellation Policy is as follows:
- Conference registration canceled on-line on or before June 30, 2020 is refundable but subject to a 20€ administrative fee.
- Registrants canceling after July 1st, 2020 will not receive a refund. The refund and cancellation policy will not be waived. Registration fees may be transferred to another individual; the invoice for the new registration will be revised to reflect the new registrant’s membership status.
All cancellations and amendments must be submitted in writing (by email) to the Secretariat of the Congress:
ASCENT Ltd. 29 Michalakopoulou, 115 28 Athens, Greece
Booking terms and conditions
Data protection notice:
Our company handles all personal data according to the Greek Laws. For your registration to the above mentioned congress the collecting, saving and processing of your personal data is imperative. This is done solely as a means to the organization and completion of the event.
Your data will only be passed onto a third party, who is directly involved with the running of the Congress and when the organizational procedure makes this necessary (operator, hotel).
The legislator requires us to obtain your consent. The registration to this congress is not possible if we do not get this.
I hereby declare my consent that all the information made by me to my person within the handling of the above mentioned congress is filed, saved, processed and the demands made above can correspondingly be passed onto a third party. I agree to receive information on future congresses related to the subject of this event.